On behalf of the group, we asked pertinent questions of State Assembly, City Mayor, and City Council candidates who are running in the Tuesday, November 6th election.
1. Do you ride a bicycle in Petaluma for recreation or transportation? Why or why not? What has been your experience?
2. What role does bicycling and walking play in your vision for the future development of Petaluma? If elected what strategies/tools/resources would you utilize to realize this vision?
3. What are Petaluma’s biggest transportation challenges? What policies or projects would you promote to address these challenges?
4. Petaluma streets are increasingly congested and worn if elected, how would you propose to improve infrastructure in the City?
5. Why should people who care about street safety, bicycling and walking issues vote for you?
We have received responses from the following seven candidates. Click each name to go to their responses:
– Scott Alonso for City Council
– D’Lynda Fischer for City Council
– Mike Harris for Mayor
– Kevin McDonnell for City Council
– Dan Monte for State Assembly
– Dr. Dennis Pocekay for City Council
– Michael Regan for City Council